You can export one or all of your ParseHub projects locally to your device. Projects will be exported as .phj files which you can then re-import into ParseHub.
This can be useful for storing projects locally or for sending your project files to another ParseHub user.
Exporting a specific project
1. Open the project on ParseHub and click on the hamburger menu
2. Click on "Export"
3. Choose the location you would like to export your project file to. Your project will be exported as a .phj file.
Exporting all projects
1. Open the "Home" screen of the ParseHub client, click into "My Projects"
2. Click on "Export All"
3. Choose the location you would like to export all of your project files to. Your projects will be exported as a .zip file which you can unzip to get all of the .phj files for your projects.
Importing a project
1. On the "Home" screen of the ParseHub client, click into "My Projects"
2. Click on "Import Project"
3. Select the .phj file from its location on your computer. The project will automatically open in the ParseHub client.