Force updating ParseHub can resolve many technical issues that you may be experiencing:
- Errors such as "Project is on a newer version, restart Firefox"
- ParseHub running slowly or freezing
- Inability to click on an element, such as downloading the CSV file
- Features that appear on the Help Centre not appearing on your ParseHub client
Force update ParseHub
1. Open the ParseHub client and click on the browser menu.
2. Choose "Preferences" ("Options" on Windows).
3. Go to the "Advanced" on the menu on the left-hand side, then click on the "Network" tab and click on "Clear Now". Make sure to click on this twice and ensure it's showing 0 MB of disk space.
4. Return to the browser menu (see step 1) and choose "Add-Ons".
5. Click on "Remove" to remove the ParseHub app from the add-ons.
6. Fully quit ParseHub (Command/Ctrl + Q) and re-open it again.
This should help resolve a large number of technical issues. However, if you are still having trouble, please contact us with a description of the problem you are having and we'll be able to take a look!