ParseHub is able to integrate with your Amazon S3 account and directly extract images and files from a run, and automatically upload them to your Amazon S3.
Using Amazon S3 integration to extract an image
1) Click the profile dropdown on the menu screen, and select Integrations:
3) Click on Amazon S3 to choose the integration.
4) Click on the Enable button to activate the integration.
5) Enter your Amazon S3 credentials when prompted to log in. You'll be notified if the integration is successful.
6) Press the + button and add a select, or relative select command
7) Select an image on the page
8) Hold shift and press the + button that appears when you hover over the new selection. Add an extract command.
9) In the text box underneath the Extract dropdown, input $e.screenshotToS3()
Download a File
To download a file from a run into your Amazon S3, do as above with any element you want to download, such as PDF links, swf files or otherwise.
Select the download link on the page, press the + button, add an extract command. Paste $e.downloadToS3() in the extract text box.
Please note this function is applicable on the websites which allow you to download files through a download link on the web page. If you are interested in the images which are embedded on the web page, you should use the function which was mentioned in the first section: