Yes. We offer a one-time scrape service in which we can extract data from a website for you and deliver the data in CSV or JSON. Pricing starts from $699/website and depends on the complexity of the website and the number of pages scraped. It will take up to 10 business days to deliver the data to you.
If you are interested, please contact us for more information.
This is how the process for your one-time scrape works:
1. We will discuss in detail what the exact requirements are for the one-time scrape via email or during a 30 minute call which you can book here. During this call we will also set the price for the project based on these requirements.
We'd recommend taking some time before the call to think about the exact data you would like to extract.
The discussion should include:
- The URL(s) which need to be scraped
- As estimation of the number of pages to be scraped
- The specific data that needs to be scraped from those URLs - ideally this should include a screenshot of precisely which elements need to be scraped from each web-page
- The layout and extraction of the data (e.g. columns required on the CSV file, where files/images will be downloaded)
- Any other requirements
- Pricing for the one-time scrape
2. If this has been discussed on a call, we will follow up within a few hours with an email to confirm the requirements above and the final price agreed. Please note that no major changes can be requested after payment has been made.
3. At this point, payment for the project should be made so that we can start working on your project!
4. Within 2-3 business days we will deliver a sample of the data via email. Please review this carefully and advise us of any minor changes that need to be made. After this stage we will not allow for any further changes.
5. Within another 2-3 business days we will deliver the final data set via email or shared folder, depending on the size of the CSV/JSON file.