In most cases, web scraping is legal. However, we strongly encourage you to read and follow the terms of service of the website you are scraping. ParseHub is not responsible if you break any of the terms of the website.
Articles in this section
- Can ParseHub build my project for me? [Web Scraping Services]
- Project speeds and parallelizing projects
- Where do my projects run?
- Is there an Enter / Return key command?
- Exporting/Importing your projects
- Enabling/Disabling email notifications
- Can ParseHub scrape websites in other languages?
- Can I use Parsehub to scrape Linkedin, Facebook, Google?
- Change your credit card for Billing
- Reset your password