In most cases, web scraping is legal. However, we strongly encourage you to read and follow the terms of service of the website you are scraping. ParseHub is not responsible if you break any of the terms of the website.
Articles in this section
- How are pages counted during runs?
- What UserAgent is associated with my run?
- Can ParseHub join/concatenate two text strings?
- Is my run data encrypted?
- Can ParseHub scrape websites that are compatible only with IE, Chrome, etc.?
- Can ParseHub scrape online PDFs?
- Where are ParseHub's proxies located?
- My run results disappeared. What happened to them?
- I have a question. How do I contact/email you?
- Can ParseHub build my project for me? [Web Scraping Services]