In most cases, web scraping is legal. However, we strongly encourage you to read and follow the terms of service of the website you are scraping. ParseHub is not responsible if you break any of the terms of the website.
Articles in this section
- Is my run data encrypted?
- Can ParseHub scrape online PDFs?
- Where are ParseHub's proxies located?
- My run results disappeared. What happened to them?
- I have a question. How do I contact you?
- Can ParseHub build my project for me? [Web Scraping Services]
- Where do my projects run?
- Can ParseHub scrape websites in other languages?
- Can I use Parsehub to scrape Linkedin, Facebook, Google?
- Where is the "Plus Button"?