At this time, no. ParseHub is only compatible with websites that can be accessed via Firefox v54.
Articles in this section
- How are pages counted during runs?
- What UserAgent is associated with my run?
- Can ParseHub join/concatenate two text strings?
- Is my run data encrypted?
- Can ParseHub scrape websites that are compatible only with IE, Chrome, etc.?
- Can ParseHub scrape online PDFs?
- Where are ParseHub's proxies located?
- My run results disappeared. What happened to them?
- I have a question. How do I contact/email you?
- Can ParseHub build my project for me? [Web Scraping Services]