If there's data on the page that only appears when you mouse over the command, you can use the Hover command to scrape it.
1. Press the plus button and add a new Select command.
2. Click on the element you need to hover over initially.
3. Press the plus button and add a Hover command.
4. ParseHub will show the content displayed when you hover over the element. Click the plus button on the Hover command (or the parent command) and add a Select command.
5. Click on the element that you want to scrape, to select it, after it's been hovered over by ParseHub.