Search for what you need or look through tutorials below. Contact us anytime!
Start here if you're new to ParseHub!
Practical tutorials for a variety of websites.
ParseHub features, tools and settings.
API and tutorials for more complex sites.
Billing, subscriptions and account help.
Video tutorials on how to use ParseHub.
- Lesson 0: Introduction
- Lesson 1: Downloading and Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Getting to know ParseHub
- Lesson 3: Understanding Templates and Commands
- Lesson 4: Building your First Sample Project
- Lesson 5: Testing your Project
- Clicking into specific product categories
- EXAMPLE: Create your first ParseHub project
- Scrape product categories
- Scrape product details
- Scrape leads from directories
- Scraping directories [Yelp Example]
- Looping through pages that use AJAX clicks
- Extracting dynamic values
- Scraping all images from an image carousel
- Click on the "Next" button to scrape multiple pages (pagination)
- Navigating and scraping pages with no "Next" button (pagination)
- Search for one keyword using a search box
- Scraping data behind pop-ups windows
- Empty file with no results
- My test run works but the actual run has issues
- I can't see ParseHub! There is no "New Project" button.
- Runs never stop? Fixing infinite loops
- Slow runs? When to use Rotate IPs (for all Paid plans)
- Where are ParseHub's proxies located?
- My run results disappeared. What happened to them?
- I have a question. How do I contact you?
- Can ParseHub build my project for me? [Web Scraping Services]
- Where do my projects run?
- Can ParseHub scrape websites in other languages?
- Commands in the tool box - Reference
- Colors that highlight elements - Reference
- What is a command?
- Command hierarchy
- Creating and Removing Commands
- Rearrange Commands by Dragging and Dropping
- CSV Wide
- Zoom In or Out on a Selection
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Browse mode vs. Select mode
- Test Run
- Run project & download data via JSON & CSV
- API Limits
- Writing API Calls (Postman Example)
- API Documentation
- Connect to the ParseHub API
- Access your API key & Project Token
- API Tutorial: How to get run data using Python & Flask
- Extracting meta data from webpages
- Using CSS to select elements
- Using XPath to select elements
- Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Adding Custom Proxies to ParseHub (for all Paid Plans)
- ParseHub Expressions
- Video Tutorial: Import Data into Google Sheets
- Video Tutorial: Find and Extract a Specific Value from a Table
- Video Tutorial: Scraping 2 eCommerce Websites in 1 Project
- Video Tutorial: Using a Show More Button to Load Results
- Video Tutorial: Scrape Interactive Maps
- Video: Loop through a List of URLs