To use the ParseHub API you will need:
- Your API key
- Your project token
The API key is located under your account settings.
1. In the ParseHub desktop app cick on the profile icon in the top right corner of the app
2. Select "Account" from the dropdown
3. Copy and paste the API key that you find on this screen
1. Open the project that you want to get data from using the API
2. Go under the "Settings" tab of the project
3. Copy and paste the project token from this tab
1. Follow the workflow described in our API docs. You can copy code samples in PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS or Go.