There are a few keyboard shortcuts that will let you create projects quicker, once you get used to them.
Note that if you're using Mac, you'll have to press command instead of ctrl.
- ctrl + z - undoes the previous action
- ctrl + b - switch to browser mode
- ctrl + s - creates to select mode
Select Keyboard Shortcuts:
- alt + click - deselect an element
- ctrl + 1/2 - zoom out/in, when selecting elements, so that you can select overlapping data on the page
Command Keyboard Shortcuts:
- shift + hover over command - cause the + button to appear on any command, to create a new one
- ctrl + r - creates an empty relative select command
- ctrl + e - creates an extract command
- ctrl + l - creates a Begin New Entry command
- ctrl + c - copy a command and its descendants
- ctrl + v - paste the copied command and its descendants