1. Click on the plus button and add a new Select command.
2. Click on the header for the tab containing the data you need.
3. Click on the plus button and add a Hover or a Click command, based on how you'd typically display the data that you'd like to scrape from the website.
4. ParseHub will show the content displayed after you add the Click or Hover command. Click on the plus button on this command (or the parent command) and add a Select command.
5. Click on the element that you want to scrape to select it after it's been hovered over by ParseHub.