1. Press the plus button and add a new Select command.
2. Click on the header for the tab containing the data you need.
3. Press the plus button and add a Hover or a Click command, based on how you'd typically scrape data from the website.
4. ParseHub will show the content displayed after you add the Click or Hover command. Click the plus button on this command (or the parent command) and add a Select command.
5. Click on the element that you want to scrape, to select it, after it's been hovered over by ParseHub.