If you wish to add a numerical variable to your project that increments on each interaction of a loop, you can do so by using the $index functionality within a Loop following these instructions:
Creating a list of numbers up to a certain number
1. Click on the + sign next to "Select Page", go to "Advanced" and choose a Loop command. Where it says "List", replace this with $createArray(x) where x is one number higher than the highest number you would like to loop through.
2. Click on the + sign next to"For each item in $createArray(x)", go to "Advanced" and choose an Begin new entry command. This will start a new scope in JSON or row in your CSV file for each number. You can rename it from "list1" to "numbers".
3. Click on the + sign next to "Begin new entry in numbers", go to "Advanced" and choose an Extract command. Name the command "count" and set the value (where it says $location.href) to $index
3. Your project should now loop through numbers incrementing them ending at the value of x in $createArray(x) from step 1. Your preview in JSON will look like this:
And your preview in CSV will look like this:
Starting from a certain number
If you would like to start counting from a different number (e.g. only between 10 and 14), you can add a Conditional command that checks for the lower number.
1. Click on the + sign next to "For each item in $createArray(15)", go to "Advanced" and choose a Conditional command.
2. Click on the conditional command "If 0" and drag it up so that it's nested below your Loop ("for each item in $createArray(15)") but above your "Begin new entry in numbers" (you will have to drag this command below it).
3. Click on "If 0" and change your condition (where it says "0") to "$index >= 10". You can replace 10 for any starting number.
Your project should now only show numbers 10 - 14 in JSON: